Bring a moroccan touch to your outfit with these leather babouche slippers. They are hand stitched in a family workshop in the heart of the medina of Fez using naturally tanned leather. The upper is decorated with multi colored pom-poms and embroideries.
A moroccan shoe handmade in Fez, known for its quality leather. In fact, this city has one of the oldest tanneries in the kingdom where leather is still working in a natural way.
- Upper : embroidered leather
- Leather insole and lightly padded
- The leather outsole is lined and hand sewn
- Sebra pompoms (vegetable silk and cotton)
- Origin : Medina of Fez in northern Morocco